Rusted Warfare – RTS Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Rusted Warfare – RTS was release on 15 Jul, 2017.
Genre : Real Time Strategy Top View
Developer and Publisher : Corroding Games
Used Libraries : Java
Multiplayer : Internet
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.15p8
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Rusted Warfare – a classic real-time strategy using modern technology. Large-scale battles are waiting for you, in which more than 1000 different units can take part. A huge selection of equipment, various bases, random map generation reveal all the advantages of the game.
– the game is built for large battles
– the game engine easily handles battles involving more than 1000 units
– more than 50 unique units with many improvements
– support for modifications
– custom battles and scenarios in the sandbox and multiplayer
– own game or play on dedicated servers
– saving and download multiplayer games for a quick battle
– joint control of units between allies
– the ability to record and watch multiplayer games at any time
How to Download & Install Rusted Warfare – RTS Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Rusted Warfare – RTS for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : The game requires xorg-xrandr .
The interface language is inherited from the locale of the environment. You can use any available in the game ( Rusted Warfare – RTS/assets/translations ) by specifying the one you need in run.sh (the locale must be present in the OS).
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.6.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux (64 bit)
- Processor: 1.8GHz single core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 300 MB available space
Rusted Warfare – RTS Linux Free Download
File Size: 109.9 MB