Rise & Shine Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Rise & Shine was release on 13 January, 2017.
Genre : arcade, 3rd person shooter, go-puzzle
Developer : Super Mega Team
Publisher : Adult Swim Games
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 2.1
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
About The Game
Rise & Shine is an arcade shooter, the events of which take place on the planet Igrozemlya. The landscapes of IgroEarth testify to its sad fate, the planet was destroyed by insidious invaders from the planet Nextgen. You will play as a boy named Ryze who will fight the invaders from the planet Nextgen with the help of the legendary Shine weapon.
– use additional accessories and solve puzzles to change the capabilities of your bullets, guide them through labyrinths, supply electricity to damaged equipment to find new solutions
– get ready to survive in heavy fire and avoid invisible traps, preventing the destruction of the planet use all means in battles against the army robots, huge bosses, giant wheels of death and zombies
– each level is hand-drawn
How to Download & Install Rise & Shine Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Rise & Shine for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Manjaro 17.0.2, Linux Mint 18.2.
Installation order :
Unzip the archive to any location and run the start script.
To add a game launcher icon to the application menu and desktop, run the desktop script.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (64bit)
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB of Video Memory
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated audio interface
- Additional Notes: Microsoft XBOX360 controller or compatible
Rise & Shine Linux Free Download
File Size: 923.4 MB