Receiver Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Receiver was release on 30 April, 2013.
Genre : shooter, first person
Developer and publisher : Wolfire Games
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : build 18
License : proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Receiver is a first-person shooter in which you have to not only shoot opponents, but do it according to all the rules of the real world. Armed with nothing more than a pistol and an audio player, you must uncover secrets in a building complex filled with automatic turrets and drones.
How to Download & Install Receiver Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Receiver for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Optional : Launch with Vulkan:
option " -force-vulkan "
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.1, Kubuntu 20.04.3, Fedora 35, Debian 9.13.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.10
- Processor:2.0 GHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Passmark G3D 250+
- Hard Drive:150 MB HD space
Receiver Linux Free Download
File Size: 76.6 MB