realMyst: Masterpiece Edition Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. realMyst: Masterpiece Edition was release on 5 February, 2014.
Genre : puzzle, first person
Developer and publisher : Cyan Worlds Inc
Engine : Unity * (4.7.2f1, * unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2.2.r10535
License : proprietary
Interface and voice acting : Russian and English
About The Game
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition is an updated version of realMyst dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the release of the original Myst game, released for Macintosh computers in September 1993. You find yourself on a mysterious island where you have to solve complex interconnected puzzles and uncover secrets. Explore the island, interact with various objects, read diaries and learn the backstory. The game has no obvious enemies, time limits, physical violence and death threats. Progress through the game is achieved by patience, observation and logical thinking.
– all the worlds from the original Myst are present and an additional one – Frostworld
– to complete the game you need to explore the entire island
– several endings, each of which depends on your actions
– day and night cycle: watch sunsets and sunrises or explore the world at night
– dynamic environment: water ripples, rain, swaying leaves of trees and grass, improved graphical effects such as glow, blur, depth of field and others
– hint system: you will be able to pass the puzzle on which you are stuck for a long time
– if you hold down the Shift key, an image will appear that place from the original Myst
How to Download & Install realMyst: Masterpiece Edition Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game realMyst: Masterpiece Edition for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes : Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.6, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 2
- Space: 3 GB
realMyst: Masterpiece Edition Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.52 GB