Grim Nights Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Grim Nights was release on 12 October, 2018.
Genre : Building, Tower Defense, Survival, Side View
Developer & Publisher : Edym Pixels
Engine : GameMaker * (* Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.6.3
License : Proprietary
UI : English
About The Game
Grim Nights 2 is the next part of the game, in which, unlike the first part, focused on protecting the towers, the focus is on managing a growing settlement, maintaining and supporting the life of the settlers, which will determine the quality of the organization of defense. In each new game, a huge world with endless oceans, snow-capped mountains and hot deserts, where groups of people live – in a world captured by a variety of undead.
How to Download & Install Grim Nights Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Grim Nights for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.6.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Space: 0.5 GB
Grim Nights Linux Free Download
File Size: 169.6 MB
Grim Nights 2 (0.6.3) [amd64][ENG][GameMaker][In-Development]