Pyre Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Pyre was release on July 25, 2017.
Genre : RPG, Action
Developer : Supergiant Games Game
site : https://www.supergiantgames.com/games/pyre/
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Mono
Multiplayer : local
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.50427.11957 Build 23366 (09/03/2018)
License : proprietary
Interface language : Russian, English, 中文, Deutsch, español, français
Voice language : English
About The Game
Pyre is an RPG in which you become the leader of a gang of outcasts, traveling with your companions through an endless mystical purgatory. Who will regain their former glory, and who will forever remain in oblivion?
- A New Universe from the Creators of Bastion and Transistor Enter the largest and most incredible gaming universe created by Supergiant, and travel a dangerous path through the godforsaken Lowlands along with the same desperate freedom fighters like yourself!
- A dynamic three-on-three combat system. High-stakes battles and an incredible variety of opponents are ahead! Each victory (or defeat!) Brings you closer to liberation. Choose three fighters for each battle ritual, add skill and talismans, and good luck be with you!
- A non-linear story in which it is impossible to lose. In Pyre, you never lose progress: no matter if you win or fail, your journey continues, giving you a gaming experience that is unique to each player.
- Challenge Friends in Competition Mode
In addition to the single player campaign, Pyre also has a one-on-one competition mode in which you can face off against a friend or test yourself in a fast-paced battle against an AI opponent. Create your triumvirate with over 20 unique characters.
- Pyre’s scenic ambience is another example of the skill of the team that brought us Bastion and Transistor. Everything from hand-drawn drawings to a heart-piercing soundtrack helps you immerse yourself in this amazing fantasy world.
- Intuitive, customizable controls and graphics in stunning 4K resolution! Play with a gamepad or keyboard with custom controls and difficulty in Competition or Solo Campaign mode. Experience the ultimate in immersive 4K resolution (requires a matching screen)!
- The unique True Nightwing campaign mode is available after the first playthrough: after completing the game for the first time, you get the opportunity to start over in a super difficult mode, with a new set of rules and new plot twists. The stakes have never been higher!
How to Download & Install Pyre Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Pyre for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: Dual Core 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video card: 1GB VRAM / OpenGL 2.1+ support
- Hard disk: 9 GB free space
- Mouse, keyboard.
Pyre Linux Free Download
File Size: 6.71 GB