Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition was release on April 11, 2017.
Genre : RPG
Developer : Beamdog Game
site : http://planescape.com/
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 188.8.131.52 build 26532 (10.01.2019)
License : proprietary
Language : English, Deutsch, français, polski, český, 한국어
Voice language : English, Deutsch, français, polski
About The Game
The original Planescape: Torment game was released in 1999 and immediately earned unanimous critical acclaim. Many magazines named it game of the year and appreciated the unusual story, memorable characters and great music. Since then, millions of Planescape: Torment fans have visited the strange and dangerous city of Sigil and its surroundings, looking at them through the eyes of the Nameless One.
Discover an incredibly exciting story and a world unlike any other in the fantasy genre. Defeat strange and monstrous opponents, have exciting conversations and plunge into the dark atmosphere of the dangerous world of Planescape, a thorough exploration of which will take you over 50 hours.
Planescape: Torment surpasses all expectations “What can change human nature?” You are the Nameless One, and only the scars and tattoos that cover you from head to toe remind of your countless lives. You are awakened by the flying skull Morte – the keeper of secrets. An adventure awaits the Nameless One, during which he will have to visit not only the soot-covered streets of Sigil, but also the mysterious Outer Worlds, and even the Underworld itself.
The huge city of Sigil is full of portals with which you can get to anywhere in the universe (if you have the key). Sigil, also known as the “City of Doors,” is a neutral territory where demons, angels and other races from all corners of the multiple universe dwell under the gaze of the Lady of Pain, the mysterious mistress of this place. The word here is stronger than the sword, consciousness determines being, and faith is literally capable of changing the world.
Over time, you will be joined by companions, as strange and unlike each other as the countless facets of the universe: a chaste succubus capable of killing with a kiss, a cube with a pair of crossbows that has lost its place in life and a plate armor driven by the power of the spirit, hungry for JUSTICE, as well as many others. Together with them, you and the Nameless One will have to go through many worlds in search of answers and learn that it is not always possible to change what is intended – and that memories sometimes hurt more painful than the blows of fate, which is not capable of ending the life of an immortal.
How to Download & Install Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: Dual core
- Memory: 512 MB
- Video card: OpenGL 2.0 compatible
- Hard disk: 2 GB free space
- Mouse and keyboard
Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.85 GB