Pier Solar and the Great Architects Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Pier Solar and the Great Architects was release on September 30, 2014.
Genre : RPG – Turn Based – Fantasy
Developer : WaterMelon
Publisher : WaterMelon
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1
License : Proprietary
Interface language : English
Voice language : English
About The Game
Pier Solar was originally designed and developed for the SEGA Mega Drive and SEGA Genesis. Yes, you read that right!! It was actually the only newly developed game for SEGA’s 16-bit system in the new millennium. It’s not a port, fan translation, or a copy of any other game. Pier Solar is a 100% brand new, entirely original,16-bit RPG.
Being a turn-based RPG with state-of-the-art aesthetics, Pier Solar is a story-based RPG about the journey of three young heroes from the town of Reja. In this prospered and peaceful town there live three best friends: Hoston, Alina and Edessot. Young and curious, they want to go on a herb-seeking quest to help cure Hoston’s father’s mysterious illness. Little do they know … it will be the beginning of their lifetime journey where they will learn the true meaning of friendship and the thrill of adventure.
This journey will demand their courage and wisdom to solve a long-lost mystery while they face the forces of destruction dispatched by an evil man who is trying to change the world for his own good. Through this escapade, they will be reborn as great heroes to protect the universe from a mistaken purpose…
- A massive world to explore! Pier Solar has 50+ hours of gameplay, over 300 locations, nearly 500 unique treasure chests, and over 800 NPCs!
- Epic Battle Tactics! Pier Solar features an innovative battle system that puts you in control of up to five characters and includes in-depth strategic moves such as counter-attacks and a special strategy called Gather, which stores energy to unleash even more powerful moves and spells!
- Director’s cut! Pier Solar expands what was the biggest 16-bit RPG Ever! We released Pier Solar on a custom 64MEG cartridge (the average SEGA Mega Drive/Genesis game size is 12MEG), making it the biggest 16-bit RPG ever! This allowed us to push the 16-bit medium to a precedent setting level, with state-of-the-art aesthetics and things like full-screen cut scenes, background scaling and 3D modes. But Pier Solar HD is more than just a port, the game is getting a Director’s cut, and includes an expanded story with new locations and challenges, that couldn’t fit on its original Sega Genesis/Mega Drive release.
How to Download & Install Linux Game Pier Solar and the Great Architects
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system..
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Pier Solar and the Great Architects for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
- Processor: Intel Atom 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 945GME
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Pier Solar and the Great Architects Linux Free Download
File Size: 2 GB
Pier Solar and the Great Architects v1 [x86, amd64] [Native] [Eng] [GOG]