Peglin Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Peglin was release on 26 April, 2022.
Genre : Arcade, Pinball, Roguelike, Side View
Developer : Red Nexus Games Inc.
Publisher : Red Nexus Games Inc. , IndieArk
Engine : Unity * (2019.4.31f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.7.56G
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Peglin is a pinball game in the style of the Japanese pachinko slot machine , in which you have to fight enemies and score points. Collect orbs and relics, upgrade them and move forward to victory. If you fail, the game is over and you have to start over.
How to Download & Install Peglin Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Peglin for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes : Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.6, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 0.5 GB
Peglin Linux Free Download
File Size: 86.2 MB