Overload Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Overload was release on 31 May, 2018.
Genre : 1st person shooter
Developer and Publisher : Revival Productions
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : internet, LAN
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1.1886
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Overload is a new game from the creators of Descent , an old-school shooter in which, as before, you have to explore spacious levels with many secrets and fight with combat flying drones with a variety of weapons. The game has a single player mode, a survival mode, a multiplayer game on a local network, on the Internet and many settings. Destroy all robots and the reactor, save the survivors and fly away before everything explodes.
– single player mode with over 15 levels
– online multiplayer for up to 8 players and LAN on a dedicated server
– 5 difficulty levels from normal to very difficult
– customizable drone with 16 weapon options and multiple upgrade options
– more 20 terrifying varieties of enemy drones and 3 massive bosses
– Over 12 levels in challenge mode with endless countdown options
– Numerous challenges include lava, force fields, enemy towers, blockages and secret rooms
– Virtual reality support for Oculus and Vive (only in 64-bit version)
– it is recommended to use a mouse with a keyboard, a gamepad or a joystick with a keyboard
– in-game music by Dan Wentz (Descent 2), Allister Brimble (Descent Redbook), and Jerry Berlongieri (Descent 3)
How to Download & Install Overload Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Overload for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– The Deluxe Collection version contains all available add – ons .
– Launching a dedicated server (for playing on a local network) – run.sh with “-nographics -batchmode” options:
./run-game.sh -nographics -batchmode
or runDedicatedServer.sh script.
– Tested on Linux Mint 21, Manjaro 21.3.7, Fedora 36.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader model 3.0 support
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Overload Linux Free Download
File Size: 5.18 GB
Overload Deluxe Collection (1.1.1886) [amd64][Multi][Unity3D]