Overland Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Overland was release on September 19, 2019.
Genre : turn-based strategy, survival
Developer and publisher : Finji Libraries
used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 849
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Overland is a turn-based survival strategy in which you have to travel in the post-apocalyptic USA. Fight terrible creatures, rescue surviving travelers, search for fuel, first-aid kits and weapons, and decide where to go next: whether to improve a broken car or take a stray dog with you. Remember that all actions have consequences. There are deadly dangers ahead, dramatic escapes, difficult decisions, violent disputes and the end of the world.
– make sure that there is always gas in the car tank, stay away from different creatures, be alert and do not make noise
– road map, all levels and characters are randomly generated, so each journey is unique
– use dozens of items: first aid kits, shields, axes , armor, trunks and even flower pots
How to Download & Install Overland Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Overland for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Tested on Linux Mint 20, Manjaro 20.1.2.
– For Linux Mint, install SDL 2 (for example from the terminal):
— sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y libsdl2-dev
– For Ubuntu:
— sudo add-apt-repository universe && sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y libsdl2-dev
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
Overland Linux Free Download
File Size: 706.6 MB