Overgrowth Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Overgrowth was release on 17 October, 2017.
Genre : Fighting, Parkour, 3rd person
Developer and Publisher : Wolfire
Engine : Phoenix
Multiplayer : yes
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.5.0 indev-1588
License : Apache-2.0, proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Overgrowth is an adventure game with a 3rd person view, which takes place in a dark medieval world of anthropomorphic animals: rabbits, wolves, cats, rats and others. Not only strong paws and sharp claws are used, but also edged weapons, batons, sticks and other improvised means, and keyboard shortcuts allow you to do various tricks and inflict various blows.
– freedom of action, allowing you to choose the way of passing
– enemies can attack from behind, act together, evaluate the outcome of the duel, and in case of their guaranteed defeat, escape
– editor for creating custom maps and scenarios
– a variety of weapons, a modular armor system, realistic plant growth and much more
How to Download & Install Overgrowth Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Overgrowth for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Includes soundtrack .
For Manjaro, install the gtk2 package (e.g. by running sudo pacman -Syyu gtk2 in a terminal ).
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.6.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: 64-bit Steam-OS Compatible environment
- Processor: Passmark CPU 1000 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Passmark GPU 500 or better with OpenGL 3.2 support
- Storage: 35 GB available space
Overgrowth Linux Free Download
File Size: 9.82 GB