Neon Chrome Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Neon Chrome was release on April 26, 2016.
Genre : Shooter, Top-Down, Roguelike, Cyberpunk
Developer & Publisher : 10tons Ltd
Multiplayer : Co-
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.1.12
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
Voiceover : English
About The Game
Neon Chrome is a merciless top-down shooter with a number of modifications with roguelike elements from 10tons, the creator of Crimsonland . Demolish obstacles with the help of weapons and cyber abilities, try different tactics of passage depending on the situation. Improve your character’s characteristics and become stronger after each death. Unlock upgrades and gain strength to fight bosses. Sooner or later you will be able to stop the Overseer himself. The game has random levels and every death is just the beginning of the path to defeating the Overseer.
– character development: use trophies to improve the characteristics of the character: health, luck and damage to the enemy
– the characteristics of the character can be temporarily increased using weapons and cyber abilities – go to the nearest upgrade station and choose the best option from more than 50 offered, upgrades vary from bonuses to health and defense, to defense and attack systems, and more
– your path runs through randomly generated futuristic places, with each death the route to the final battle changes – the Overseer sends his servants to prevent you from reaching him
– before each attempt, you choose one of three combinations of weapons and abilities, each of which is different, for example: an agile assassin with mines or a formidable infantryman with incendiary grenades
– almost everything in the game can be destroyed with weapons or cyber abilities: shoot through walls, blow up rooms while making your way , demolish entire floors
– destroy any opponents: from armed guards to assault drones and cyborgs – locations are filled with armies and combat robots, but besides shooting, you will have to solve more than one puzzle
– cooperative mode from 2 to 4 players
How to Download & Install Neon Chrome Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Neon Chrome for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– The interface language is inherited from the locale of the environment. It can also be changed in Neon Chrome/game/prog.xml on the 14th line, for example:
– The Deluxe edition contains all add-ons .
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 or SteamOS
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: SM 3.0+
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Neon Chrome Linux Free Download
File Size: 407.7MB