Monolith Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Monolith was release on June 7, 2017.
Genre : Roguelike Top-Down Shooter
Developer & Publisher : Team D-13
Engine : GameMaker
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.1.0
License : Proprietary
UI : English, German
Tablet : Not required
About The Game
Monoltith is a roguelike shooter where you will move through a maze of randomly generated rooms, destroy various opponents, find secrets, earn points and purchase upgrades for them. At the beginning of each new game, the environment changes, so the game can be played many times. Explore ever new rooms and make your way into the depths of the labyrinth, meeting more and more deadly enemies, fantastic weapons and upgrades.
– 7 weapons with over 40 unique modifiers
– many floors with different layouts, traps and enemies
– energetic chiptune soundtrack
How to Download & Install Monolith Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Monolith for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14+
- Processor: 2+ GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 25 MB available space
Monolith Linux Free Download
File Size: 66.2 MB