MewnBase Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. MewnBase was release on 7 December, 2018.
Genre : Survival, Building, 3rd Person
Developer & Publisher : Cairn4
Engine : LibGDX
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 0.53 updated to 0.54.2
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
MewnBase is a 2D game about settling and surviving on distant planets. You will play as an astronaut cat and build a base on an unknown planet, which will require various resources that you will collect while exploring the planet, while you need to monitor the oxygen level in the spacesuit. Build various modules for your base: from air locks to rainwater collectors. All these modules are initially connected to the same power source, so for further development you will need additional power sources, such as solar panels. Keep a supply of clean water for your plants and make sure the batteries are fully charged before nightfall. Watch out for thunderstorms and sandstorms. Create vehicles to cover long distances.
How to Download & Install MewnBase Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game MewnBase for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Requires
xorg -xrandr to play .
If there are non-Latin characters in the installation path, the game will not start. Otherwise, remove the line ” export LC_ALL=C ” in run.sh.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.2.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04+
- Processor: 2.0 ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD4000 or higher with OpenGL 2.1+
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL supported sound card
MewnBase Linux Free Download
File Size: 80.2 MB