Memoranda Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Memoranda was release on January 25, 2017.
Genre : Adventure / Quest / Mystery
Developer : Bit Byterz
Publisher : Digital Dragon
Libraries Used : Native
Architecture : x86
Version : N / A
License : Proprietary
Language : English
Voice Language : English
Tabletka : Not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
Memoranda is a game about forgetting and being forgotten!
A point and click adventure game with magic realism elements that tells the story of a young lady who gradually realizes she is forgetting her own name. Is she really losing her memory or is there something else that could explain the strange circumstances?
The story happens in a quiet little town where a few ordinary and strange characters live together. Including a World War II surviving soldier to an elephant taking shelter in a man’s cottage hoping to become a human. There is one thing all these characters have in common: they are losing something. It could be a name, a husband or even someone’s sanity!
The story is inspired by various Haruki Murakami short stories that describe a surreal world full of lonely characters.
- A classic 2D point and click adventure game in a magic realism setting.
- Unique and beautiful hand-drawn full-HD 2D graphics.
- Inspired by many of Haruki Murakami’s short stories.
- Original soundtrack with more than 15 tracks.
- Thousands of lines of dialog with English voice over.
- Meet more than 35 characters in 40 different locations.
How to Download & Install Memoranda Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Memoranda for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04 or later
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL-capable graphics card with valid driver and with at least 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Other: Requires libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 libcurl3:i386 libgtk2.0-0:i386 libopenal1:i386 libglu1:i386 and dependencies this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Memoranda Linux Free Download
File Size: 726.5 MB