Mainframe Defenders Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Mainframe Defenders was release on 26 February, 2020.
Genre : turn-based tactics, roguelike, top -down
Developer : Synthetic Domain
Publisher : Mega9pixel
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.3093
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
About The Game
Mainframe Defenders is a retrofuturistic tactical game. A computer virus has infiltrated the Stargazer Research Facility. Most of the complex’s robots were infected. Manage a squad to protect the mainframe. As you advance into the deepest areas of the complex, you’ll have to fend off assaults, destroy fabricators, download valuable data, clear infected nodes, and more. Bypass item limitations and weaknesses and create powerful combinations. Destroy enemies with a variety of tactics: burn them, corrode them, absorb damage and shoot back. Don’t rely on monotonous tactics – enemies may have a way to counter them.
– graphics inspired by 80s terminals combined with retro music
– overheat the robots, bury them in a barrage of bullets, destroy them with one powerful shot
– like card games in which you need to build your own deck, you will have to combine items with unique properties to create an invincible squad
– keep in mind that the enemy will not sit still: each unit has its own role in the squad, each is able to counter certain tactics, so choose targets wisely, otherwise you risk losing
– rooms are combined with procedural level generation: missions have different goals , combined with unique conditions – the choice is yours
– the game does not end with one victory or defeat: unlock new units and items, each with a unique set of upgrades
How to Download & Install Mainframe Defenders Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Mainframe Defenders for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 21.0.5.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Processor: Intel Celeron
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Mainframe Defenders Linux Free Download
File Size: 89.4 MB