Littlewood Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Littlewood was release on June 18, 2019.
Genre : RPG / Simulation / Adventure
Developer : Sean Young
Game website : https://www.gog.com/game/littlewood
Publisher : SmashGames Libraries
used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.026 build 40736 (08/31/2020)
License : proprietary
Interface language : English only
Voice language : no
Tablet : not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
Littlewood is an adventure RPG sandbox where you have to uncover the disappearance of a young girl!
As the story unfolds, secrets that have remained hidden for millennia will begin to surface, jeopardizing the future of all mankind!
– Explore the vast world of Celebration. Enchanted forests, bustling fishing towns and dark mountain caves are just a few of the places worth visiting.
– Meet the townspeople and convince them to stay in your city. Perhaps meeting people will open up memories of the past for you…
– Collect rare items and materials found around the world and return them to your city to sell and craft!
– Gather materials by chopping wood, mining ores, catching bugs, as well as fish in rivers and ponds!
– Unlock new structures to build by meeting new city dwellers. Do you want a tavern or a sawmill? How about a fishing hut or a magical library? The design of your city is up to you!
– Fulfill the requests of your citizens. Some may want to live at a higher altitude, others may want to be surrounded by trees and water. Fulfilling the requests of your townspeople will earn you their hearts and open up new avenues of relationship.
– Gathering: Whether you are picking fruits or weeds, your gathering skill will increase! The Gatherer’s Glove is required to unlock this ability.
– Mining: Looking for shiny ores to collect? Interested in rare crafting materials? Then mining is for you!
– Lumberjack: Those pesky trees and debris that keep popping up all over town need to be cut down! Wood is a necessary material for the construction of new structures and furniture.
– Bug Catching: Create a bug net and catch all kinds of critters. Be sure to go hunting for bugs at any time of the year and at different times of the day!
– Fishing. There is nothing better than relaxing by the pond with a fishing rod in hand. You can sell fish for a reasonable price in the Market District or use it as ingredients for new dishes.
– Farming: Plant seeds in tilled soil and wait a few days. Vegetables are an integral part of many culinary recipes! In addition, they make your city beautiful.
– Cooking: Once you build a tavern and befriend Bubsy, you can start cooking delicious meals for your townspeople! Maybe you can attract the rare townsfolk by serving unique dishes…
– Crafting: There are many designs, decorative monuments and furniture to craft. Often, your townspeople will request specific objects that they would like to place in their home. Make sure you collect enough building materials!
– Reselling Goods: Selling items in the Market District will earn you large amounts of Dew Drops, which is the main currency in the Celebration. As you become a better Seller, rarer items will appear for you!
– Tarot Master: After defeating the Dark Wizard, all of his monsters were sealed into Tarot Cards. Many citizens collect and battle with these cards, and every year there is even a big competition in Dearboros. Start collecting!
How to Download & Install Littlewood Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Littlewood for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG.
Installation order :
– Give permission to the installer (littlewood_1_026_40736.sh), install the game, play.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Littlewood Linux Free Download
File Size: 160.3 MB