Life is Hard Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Life is Hard was release on 15 August, 2021.
Genre : strategy, city builder, side view
Developer : Vitaly Ruzankin , Pirozhok Studio
Publisher : Pirozhok Studio
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2020.01.25ea
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voiceover : Russian, English
About The Game
Life is Hard is a city-building game with elements of a god simulator, where your main goal is to manage a settlement. Expand your possessions, fight and trade with other settlements. Make history.
– classic strategy mechanics, nods to games like Stronghold and Settlers, combining their ideas with elements of survival and role-playing: start with a small village of 4 inhabitants, and turn it into a wealthy city with elegant buildings, crowded markets and powerful stone walls
– expand your possessions, prevent famine and epidemics, fight, trade with other settlements, hire new people, create weapons and armor
– start your journey by choosing a patron – one of 6 ancient gods, each of which has unique abilities and a hero designed to help you rule: what would you choose – use Light magic to heal soldiers or help the God of Darkness to resurrect enemies in the form of obedient dead ? it’s up to you, but be careful – if you anger your god, he will unleash wrath on your settlement
– protect the settlers from the necromancer Tenebris and find out what happened to the College of Mages that once inhabited these lands, free yourself from the yoke of the Northern Kingdom or become their loyal vassal , choose, but remember – every medal has a downside
– the path will be thorny, you will have to start again and again before you find your style of play, and each failure will bring you a little closer to the goal
– settlers have personal qualities and predispositions, so your cities will never be the same: chatty lumberjacks and drunken miners will make the game even more fun
– original soundtrack with more than 10 themes from Vitaly Ruzankin and voice acting in Russian and English from professional actors
How to Download & Install Life is Hard Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Life is Hard for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Tested on Linux Mint 20.2., Manjaro 21.0.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.10, SteamOS
- Processor: 64-bit, with clock frequency higher than 1.6GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: with memory size larger than 2 GB and DirectX® 10/OpenGL 3.0 support
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Сompatible with DirectX® soundcard (if you want to play with sounds)
- Additional Notes: 64-bit system configuration, last graphic drivers.
- OS: Ubuntu 16.10 or newer
- Processor: 64-bit, with clock frequency higher than 2.5GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: with memory size larger than 4 GB and DirectX® 11/OpenGL 4.2 support
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Life is Hard Linux Free Download
File Size: 319.5 MB