Lair of the Clockwork God Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Lair of the Clockwork God was release on February 21, 2020.
Genre : Platformer, Puzzle, Side View
Developer & Publisher : Size Five Games
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.016
License : Proprietary
UI : English
Tablet : Not required
About The Game
Lair of the Clockwork God is an adventure game with heroes of Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! . Ben is a fan of old school quests, his feet never leave the floor, he likes to collect any old junk he can carry. And Dan is a platformer. Switch between heroes during the game and help each other in achieving goals. A new adventure awaits you, where you have to solve riddles, fight enemies and much more.
How to Download & Install Lair of the Clockwork God Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Lair of the Clockwork God for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.2.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 2 GB
Lair of the Clockwork God Linux Free Download
File Size: 545.2 MB