Kim Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Kim was release on 25 October, 2016.
Genre : RPG, survival, roguelike, top-down
Developer and Publisher : The Secret Games Company
Engine : Unity * (5.6.2f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 220.127.116.11
License : proprietary
Interface : English
About The Game
Kim is an open world RPG set in colonial India. Play as Kim, the waif from Rudyard Kipling’s book, as you travel through hand-drawn towns and countryside. Learn to survive, meet characters from history and literature, travel to exotic lands and uncover secrets.
– India in the 1880s in a huge 2D open world
– Monitor Kim’s health and happiness levels, collect food and items
– Stealth and real-time combat system
– Text by R. Kipling in dialogues
– Soundtrack by Murugan Tiruchelvam
How to Download & Install Kim Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Kim for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains the original soundtrack.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 21.0.5, Ubuntu 16.04.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 1 GB
Kim Linux Free Download
File Size: 622.4 MB