Kerbal Space Program Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Kerbal Space Program was release on April 27, 2015.
Genre : Simulator – Building – Fantasy
Developer : Squad
Game site : https://www.gog.com/game/kerbal_space_program
Publisher : Squad, GOG
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.12.3.03173r2
Interface language : Russian, English
Voice language : no
Kerbal Space Program is a mixed genre game where you develop your own space program.
Your goal in KSP is to design a spaceship capable of sending your crew flying without dying. At your disposal are many parts from which you can assemble a working starship. Each of them has its own function, which in a certain way (or in no way) affects the movement of the ship. Fasten your seat belts and try yourself as a rocket builder!
In KSP, take charge of the space program for the alien race known as the Kerbals. You have access to an array of parts to assemble fully-functional spacecraft that flies (or doesn’t) based on realistic aerodynamic and orbital physics. Launch your Kerbal crew into orbit and beyond (while keeping them alive) to explore moons and planets in the Kerbol solar system, constructing bases and space stations to expand the reach of your expedition.
KSP features three gameplay modes. In Science Mode, perform space experiments to unlock new technology and advance the knowledge of Kerbalkind. In Career Mode, oversee every aspect of the space program, including construction, strategy, funding, upgrades, and more. In Sandbox, you are free to build any spacecraft you can think of, with all parts and technology in the game.
How to Download & Install Kerbal Space Program Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Kerbal Space Program for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 3 GB
- Graphics: Video Card: SM3 512MB VRAM
- Storage: 1.5 GB space on HDD
Kerbal Space Program Linux Free Download
File Size: 23.09 GB