JYDGE Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. JYDGE was release on October 4, 2017.
Genre : 3rd Person Shooter
Developer & Publisher : 10tons Ltd
Multiplayer : Local
Architecture : amd64
Version : 22.214.171.124
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
Voiceover : English
Tablet : Not Required
About The Game
JYDGE is the background story of Neon Chrome, an anti-roguelike top-down shooter full of righteous violence: become a JUDGE and crush crime in the never-sleeping metropolis of Edembʏrge. Create your JUDGE. Discover Edembʏrg. Get out of there alive. Customize your play style by upgrading your JUDGE, customizing your Hammer Rifle, and choosing fearless companions to complete your tasks.
A game from the makers of Crimsonland , based on Neon Chrome , the developers’ previous game.
– choose cybernetic implants, gadgets, weapon modifications and companions in various combinations
– bring ruthless justice with bullets, missiles, lasers, electricity and other deadly means of law
– perform heroic deeds to get medals and unlock new equipment
– team up with your FRIENDS IN LOCAL CO-OP
How to Download & Install JYDGE Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game JYDGE for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
For Ubuntu, install OpenAL, for example in a terminal emulator.
sudo add-apt-repository universe && sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y libopenal1
The interface language is inherited from the locale of the environment. You can specify any available in the game in the file JYDGE/game/prog.xml , replace:
for example on:
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7, Ubuntu 16.04.7.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 or SteamOS
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: SM 3.0+
- Storage: 395 MB available space
JYDGE Linux Free Download
File Size: 223.5 MB