Jenny LeClue – Detectivu Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Jenny LeClue – Detectivu was release on September 19, 2019.
Genre : Adventure, Puzzle, 3rd Person
Developer : Mografi
Used Libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 126.96.36.199
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : Multilingual
Tablet : Not required
About The Game
Jenny LeClue is a fascinating adventure detective story that touches on the theme of growing up. The game takes place in the sleepy town of Arthurton, with many memorable complex characters and a unique aesthetic. You not only choose the path of Jenny, deciding her fate, but also help her unravel a complex tangle of mysteries. Under your able guidance, she will become a detective.
– a world drawn in a mid-20th century vintage aesthetic, filled with mysteries and lots of objects to interact with
– a narrator will introduce and guide you through the town of Arthurton and help you choose how to turn Jenny’s story – your choices can even influence the storyteller’s own life
– explore Arthurton, where you have to descend into abandoned mines, wander through a forgotten cemetery, visit Nowhere Lake and the Humboldt Library, you will meet many mysterious and suspicious characters who can help or hinder you to get to the truth
How to Download & Install Jenny LeClue – Detectivu Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Jenny LeClue – Detectivu for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
OS: Ubuntu 12.04 / SteamOS 2.0
Processor: Intel i5 Quad-Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 4000
Storage: 2 GB available space
Jenny LeClue – Detectivu Linux Free Download
File Size: 916.9MB