Hot Lava Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Hot Lava was release on 20 September, 2019.
Genre : Platformer, Parkour, First Person
Developer and Publisher : Klei Entertainment
Engine : Unity * (2020.3.5f1, * Unofficial Linux build)
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.492125
License : Proprietary
UI : Multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Hot Lava is a first-person platformer in a world of deadly lava obstacles, toxic waste, bottomless pits and crushers – danger at every turn. Run, jump, climb, swing and slide as you conquer lava-filled worlds. Find the shortest routes using detours and skills you’ve learned.
How to Download & Install Hot Lava Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Hot Lava for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Optional : If the game won’t load , disable desktop effects (KDE Plasma, Compiz, etc.) and delete files in
~/.config/unity3d/Klei Entertainment/Hot Lava.
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.1.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M, Vulkan 1.1
- Space: 9 GB
Hot Lava Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.87 GB