Hammerwatch Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Hammerwatch was release on August 12, 2013.
About The Game
Genre : Roguelike / RPG / Action
Developer : Jochum Skoglund and Niklas Myrberg Developer
Publisher : Crackshell
Used Libraries : Mono
Multiplayer : Internet
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.3.2 GOG-7
License : Proprietary
Language : English only
Voice language : Not required
Hammerwatch is an action-adventure game created in the hack-and-slash style, inspired by the Gauntlet game. In the game, players will have to fight hordes of various enemies on a very important mission – to climb the top of the Hammerwatch Tower and get a reward. The pixel art graphics look cute and evoke nostalgic feelings. It looks like it will be a lot of fun to fight your way through skeletal archers, avoiding deadly traps and exploring long corridors in search of extra gold.
The original Gauntlet games were filled with mindless hack-and-slash carnage (and it was cool), but Hammerwatch offers more solid levels, thought-challenging boss battles, and environmental puzzles. The game has 12 levels, divided into 4 acts, 4 types of characters: a knight, an archer, a wizard in red and a magician in purple. Also, the game has a survival mode, in the style of “waves of attacking enemies”, the ability to choose a “hardcore” difficulty level. And most importantly, the game can be played by four in co-op mode.
How to Download & Install Hammerwatch Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Hammerwatch for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 1.4 Compatible
Hammerwatch Linux Free Download
File Size: 506.9 MB