Gunscape Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Gunscape was release on 2 Mar, 2016.
Genre : Action, Shooter, Indie
Developer and publisher : Blowfish Studios
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : locally
Architecture : amd64
Version : 220.127.116.11
License : proprietary
Interface language : English
About The Game
Inspired by the first person shooters we’ve enjoyed in the past, we’re taking all of the most memorable elements and putting them into a toolbox that you can use and combine however you want. Basically, Gunscape is a first-person shooter constructor. This is a game that will let you insanely express your creativity in a dynamic sandbox! Gunscape does this by providing easy-to-use tools based on the block-placement interface everyone is already familiar with for creating single-player campaigns, co-op maps and multiplayer arenas, as well as a feature to share your creations with friends. Don’t like to build and just want to break through hordes of monsters or duel with other players? The cards can also be shared, played and voted on by the whole world,
How to Download & Install Gunscape Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Gunscape for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. info :
Username in Gunscape/game/Gunscape_Data/Plugins/x86_64/steam_settings/force_account_name.txt .
Installation order :
Unpack the archive.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 10.10, SteamOS
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) capabilities
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Gunscape Linux Free Download
File Size: 205.7 MB