Griftlands Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Griftlands was release on 2 June, 2021.
Genre : maps, turn-based strategy, role-playing, roguelike, 3rd person
Developer and publisher : Klei Entertainment
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 11/24/2021
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Griftlands is a card strategy with role-playing elements where you have to overcome obstacles with the help of fists or the power of words. Choose and play your cards wisely if you want to survive. Collect two decks at the same time, finding a balance between their strengths and weaknesses. With each new game you will meet different enemies, tasks and events. The outcome will depend on your decisions and the will of fate.
– explore a colorful world full of those who want to kill you
– fight against powerful enemies with unique combat mechanics and attacks
– find mercenaries and pets and achieve your goals
– each character has their own battle and negotiation decks
– get powerful cards from fallen enemies or as a reward
How to Download & Install Griftlands Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Griftlands for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional Notes :
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.2.0.
For Manjaro, install libcurl-gnutls , for example by running:
sudo pacman -S libcurl-gnutls
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Most recent version of Ubuntu LTS
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 (AMD or NVIDIA equivalent)
- Storage: 6 GB available space
Griftlands Linux Free Download
File Size: 5.05 GB