Gnomoria Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Gnomoria was release on February 23, 2016.
About The Game
Genre : Strategy, Sandbox, Crafting, Simulator
Developer : Robotronic Games Developer site
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.0 build GOG-1
License : Proprietary
Language : English only
Voice language : No
Gnomoria is a sandbox in which we control a group of gnomes. Our goal is to create a prosperous kingdom. Crafting, building structures, setting traps, exploring dungeons in order to find and extract useful resources will help you survive in this harsh world.
Develop your kingdom and attract wandering gnomes who will help you develop your dreams, but do not attract too much attention, because in addition to other gnomes, you can attract attention and enemies.
- Open sandbox gameplay: Play how you want – manage a peaceful town or build up military and fend off invasions.
- Procedurally generated world: Every game is different
- Fully destructible environment: Everything can be mined, dug, chopped and rebuilt or used for crafting
- Crafting: Tons of items to craft at different workshops
- Mechanisms: Construct elaborate contraptions using parts like hatches, levers, steam engines
How to Download & Install Gnomoria Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Gnomoria for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Video card: OpenGL 3.0+ (2.1 with ARB capabilities)
- Hard disk: 200 MB free space
- Mouse, keyboard
Gnomoria Linux Free Download
File Size: 181.7 MB