GLADIUM Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. GLADIUM was release on 25 June, 2021.
Genre : Slasher, 3rd Person
Developer and Publisher : Lorebound Entertainment
Engine : GameMaker * (* Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 18.104.22.168
License : Proprietary
UI : English
About The Game
GLADIUM is a slasher where you will find yourself in the role of an ancient Roman gladiator and will participate in gladiator fights to earn money and fame. Earn coins to buy weapons, equipment and unlock new stages.
How to Download & Install GLADIUM Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game GLADIUM for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.0.7.
Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3
- Space: 0.5 GB
GLADIUM Linux Free Download
File Size: 163.2 MB