Firewatch Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Firewatch was release on February 9, 2016.
Genre: Adventure – Simulator – Mystery
Developer: Campo Santo
Publisher: Campo Santo
Architecture : amd64
Publication type: License
Interface language: English, Russian, Deutsch, Español, Français, 中文.
Voice language: English
About The Game
Firewatch is a mystical first-person game set in the wilderness of Wyoming.
In the yard – 1989. You play as a man named Henry, who decides to escape from everyday problems deeper into the forest, namely, to become an observer on a fire tower in a nature reserve in Wyoming. Your task is to keep a close eye on the area and report at the first sign of smoke or fire: this year’s summer has turned out to be especially hot. Your boss Delilah is always in touch by radio: she is the only source of communication with civilization. But a chain of mysterious events forces the hero to leave the cozy tower and go to an unfamiliar thicket in search of answers. The decisions that Henry will have to make with your help will have the most dramatic impact on the only relationships in the hero’s life, the fate of which he really cares about.
Note: Firewatch is a game about adults who deal with adult issues and discuss adult topics in their adult lives. Keep this in mind in case you decide to play it with younger players.
Features of the game:
- Spectacular wildlife that will take your breath away.
- Rich Plot: Your decisions affect the story, present and future relationships of the hero.
- Mysterious atmosphere, new mysteries and discoveries around every turn of the path.
- Incredibly lively main characters voiced by Cissy Jones (you may remember her from The Walking Dead: Season 1) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men)
- Scenic environments by illustrators Ollie Moss (Illustrator) and Jane Ng (The Cave, Brutal Legend)
- Thrilling story and script by Sean Wanaman and Jake Rodkin (The Walking Dead: Season 1, Poker Night at the Inventory)
- Original Soundtrack by Chris Remo (Gone Home)
- Smooth First Person Animation by James Benson (Ori & The Blind Forest)
- Scripting and Design by Patrick Ewing (Twitter) and Nils Anderson (Mark of the Ninja)
- Code from Will Armstrong (Bioshock II), Ben Burbank (Costume Quest 2, Space Base DF-9), and Paolo Suriccio (Deadpool, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare)
How to Download & Install Firewatch Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Firewatch for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Other: Requires libsdl2-2.0-0Notice: this game comes with a 64-bit binary only
Notice: Firewatch requires a 64-bit OS.
Firewatch Linux Free Download
File Size: 2.33 GB