FEZ Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. FEZ was release on August 1, 2019.
Genre : platformer, side view
Developer : Polytron Corporation
Publisher : Trapdoor
Engine : MonoGame
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.12
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual (separate version with Russian interface, instead of English)
Tablet : not required
About The Game
FEZ is a colorful puzzle platformer about a man named Gomez, who lives in a two-dimensional world. One day, Gomez finds a way to travel to a mysterious 3D world, where his journey begins. Use Gomez’s ability to move into a three-dimensional world and solve all sorts of puzzles, look for treasures, reveal secrets and find out all the secrets.
How to Download & Install FEZ Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game FEZ for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Contains soundtrack and wallpapers.
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.2, Manjaro 21.1.0.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3/2.1+ARB
- Space: 0.5 GB
FEZ Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.31 GB