Event Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Event was release on 15 September, 2016.
Genre : puzzle, first person
Developer and Publisher : Ocelot Society
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.17.11.03
License : proprietary
Interface : English, French
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Event is a puzzle game where you have to communicate with the spacecraft’s on-board computer AI, capable of generating more than 2 million replicas, to get home. Set in a retro-futuristic world inspired by science fiction, including 2001: A Space Odyssey. You will gradually understand the situation, communicating with AI and exploring the mysterious ship. Explore the surrounding objects and solve problems. You can even leave the ship and take space walks.
How to Download & Install Event Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Event for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 21.0.7.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650, OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 7 GB
Event Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.95 GB