Down in Bermuda Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Down in Bermuda was release on 14 January, 2021.
Genre : Puzzle, 3rd Person
Developer and Publisher : Yak & Co
Used Libraries : Unity3D* (2019.4.16f1, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 184.108.40.2065
License : Proprietary
Interface Language : multilingual
About The Game
Down in Bermuda is a puzzle game where, after a strange storm, a brave pilot falls into the trap of the famous Bermuda Triangle for several decades. Puzzles and riddles await you at every step. Crack codes, solve puzzles and collect magical orbs. Defeat the inhabitants of the deep sea and tear the veil of secrecy from the islands to help the pilot return home.
How to Download & Install Down in Bermuda Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Down in Bermuda for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 20.2.1.
Installation order : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2 Installation
- Space: 0.5 GB
Down in Bermuda Linux Free Download
File Size: 180.1 MB