Don’t Starve Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Don’t Starve was release on April 23, 2013.
Genre : Survival Adventure, Craft, Sandbox
Developer : Klei Entertainment Developer site
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : v429557 build 41542 (09/28/2020)
License : Proprietary
Language : English + Russian ( a separate folder)
Voice language : English
About The Game
” Don’t Starve ” is an uncompromising survival game in a wild world filled with science and magic.
You are Wilson, a brave scientist who was caught by an evil demon and sent to the mysterious wild lands. Wilson must bridle this world and its inhabitants in order to escape from here and return to his home. Discover a mysterious unknown world where strange creatures, dangers and surprises await you at every step. Collect resources to create items and things that will help you survive. Play the way you want and unravel the secrets of these mysterious lands.
Don’t Starve has always been different from other survival sims. There are no zombies here, there is no war going on around, there are no crowds of treacherous players here either. There are almost no people here at all – the hero spends most of his time alone with himself and the bizarre fauna of this strange world. Don’t be fooled by the cute cartoon graphics: hunger, madness and death are, of course, virtual, but the feeling of all-consuming existential loneliness caused by them is quite real. And that’s why it is so fun to play, challenging the ruthless nature over and over again. In a word, pure Robinsonism!
In the new add-on Shipwrecked, Robinsonism becomes literal. There is no longer a single continent in the game, instead there is a huge archipelago of islands, where monsters, poisonous snakes, annoying monkeys and other tropical hell await. The mechanics remain the same, but the new surroundings forces you to completely rethink the usual tactics, makes you learn to survive anew. And also – learn to build rafts, cut through impassable bushes and pray every night so that at night your fragile hut will not be blown away by a hurricane. All in all, it’s fun, Wilson guarantees!
The Don’t Starve (Complete) includes Don’t Starve and its DLC: Don’t Starve: Reign of Giants, Don’t Starve: Shipwrecked and Don’t Starve: Hamlet
How to Download & Install Don’t Starve Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Don’t Starve for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Processor: 2GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Video card: Radeon HD5450 or better (256 MB VRAM or more)
- Hard disk: 1.5 GB free space.
Don’t Starve Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.25 GB