Din’s Curse Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Din’s Curse was release on March 31, 2010.
Genre : Action RPG
Developer : Soldak Entertainment Developer site
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : Internet (with a key)
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.034 assembly GOG-5
License : Proprietary
Language : English + Russian (see. installation order)
Voice language : English
Tabletka : Not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
On the endless plains of Aleria, small towns are scattered, the inhabitants of which are forced to forever struggle for existence. Life is not easy here: bloodthirsty monsters roam everywhere, wars and epidemics break out every now and then. Assassins, spies and black magicians are also on the alert.
Dean, the lord of the gods, has cursed you and condemned you to eternal service. In order to redeem your worthlessly wasted previous life, in this one you will have to wander from city to city, helping people – until you earn the forgiveness of a formidable god. Suppress riots, deal with traitors, eliminate hired killers, heal diseases, remove curses, end wars and take on many other dangerous cases, not forgetting to fill your pockets with trophies along the way. If time remains.
Features of the game:
- 6 unique classes, 18 specialties, each with its own skills and characteristics – 141 combinations in total!
- Co-op multiplayer online game – share the fun with your friends!
- Dynamically generated map: cities, monsters, new tasks every time!
- An addictive action RPG set in an endless world!
How to Download & Install Din’s Curse Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Din’s Curse for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Processor: 1.5 GHz (2.0 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 256MB RAM (512MB RAM recommended)
- Video card: GeForce 2 (or equivalent) (GeForce 3 or better (or equivalent) recommended)
- Hard disk: 200MB of free space.
- Requires installed packages: libc6: i386, libasound2: i386, libasound2-data: i386, libasound2-plugins: i386 and their dependencies.
Din’s Curse Linux Free Download
File Size: 172.4 MB