Dicey Dungeons Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Dicey Dungeons was release on August 13, 2019.
Genre : maps, roguelike, 3rd person
Developer : Terry Cavanagh
Publisher : Terry Cavanagh , indienova
Engine : OpenFL
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.12.2
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Dicey Dungeons is a card roguelike where you, in the role of a dice on legs, have to fight monsters, get the best equipment and level up your characters, seeking to defeat Lady Luck herself. Only a well-thought-out strategy will allow you to cope with unpredictable dice. Fight to the last in constantly changing dungeons. Will you be able to escape from the cruel clutches of the capricious Lady Luck?
– 6 different playable classes: Warrior, Thief, Robot, Jester, Engineer and Witch, each with unique abilities and playstyles
– Lots of enemies, from blood-sucking vacuum cleaners to creatures from Irish mythology and suave malevolent snowmen
– Energetic music by Chipzel (Super Hexagon composer)
– art by Marlowe Dobbe
– procedural generation for multiple playthroughs
– mod support
How to Download & Install Dicey Dungeons Linux Game
- Once Game Dicey Dungeons for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Modifications for the game can be found here . Location: Dicey Dungeons/game/mods .
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.2.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS or later
- Processor: 2 GHz+ CPU with SSE4.1 support required
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better, OpenGL Support required
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Standard audio
Dicey Dungeons Linux Free Download
File Size: 444 MB