Deep Sky Derelicts Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Deep Sky Derelicts was release on September 26, 2018.
Genre : turn-based strategy, role-playing, maps
Developer : Snowhound Games
Publisher : 1C Entertainment
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.5.4
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Tabletka : not required
About The Game
Deep Sky Derelicts is a combination of turn-based strategy, role-playing game and elements of card games. Explore derelict spaceships, fight and hunt for equipment – all this in a universe in the style of a retrofuturistic comic book. In a dark dystopian future in which humanity is scattered across the galaxy and divided into 2 classes, you are a poor stateless renegade, forced to live by plundering alien stations and ships abandoned in space. However, you dream of becoming a privileged citizen and settling on the surface of a cozy planet to enjoy real air, water and food. To get citizenship and live a comfortable life, you will have to find the legendary ship left somewhere by aliens. Command a squad of 3 mercenaries and explore derelict ships that are within reach of the scavenger base. As you scour abandoned ships for loot and clues, you’ll come across a lot of friendly villagers and merchants, but more often than not, you’ll encounter all sorts of enemies. Fight and win in tactical turn-based battles in which your arsenal depends on randomly selected cards, gain experience, search the dead and, after returning to base, replenish supplies and improve your capabilities. At the base of scavengers, you can heal and level up your squad, hire new fighters, equip them, improve equipment and replenish energy to maintain life support on missions.
– a new take on turn-based combat with maps
– the story of a class-fracted human society in a dystopian universe
– 2 game modes: story and arena combat
– sci-fi comics style design
– endless character and squad customization options
– many ways to play
How to Download & Install Deep Sky Derelicts Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Deep Sky Derelicts for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
– The Definitive edition contains all additions.
– Tested on Manjaro 20.0, Linux Mint 19.3.
Installation order :
– Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: shader model 4.0 compatible
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
Deep Sky Derelicts Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.97 GB
Deep Sky Derelicts: Definitive Edition (1.5.4) [amd64][Multi][GOG][Unity3D]