Dead Age Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Dead Age was release on 14 July, 2016.
Genre : turn-based combat, roguelike, zombie
Developer : Silent Dreams
Publisher : Headup Games
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 1.7
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
About The Game
Survive the zombie apocalypse with turn-based combat and permanent death! Command the survivors, go on dangerous missions, build relationships, craft equipment, make difficult decisions that will change the story, defend the camp from hordes of the walking dead and feel the hardships for yourself. Right after the zombie virus epidemic, you were lucky enough to join a group of survivors and take refuge in their camp. But you won’t be safe. Food supplies are running low, the wounded must be cared for, and materials will be needed to repair the camp. The threat of zombie attacks is steadily growing and zombie gangs will make you not leave the camp unattended. Every survivor must be protected, you will have to use all your strength to face the dangers of the apocalypse. Look for supplies in areas infested with the walking dead; create,
The combat system is rooted in classic RPGs. You can choose a strategic approach, learn how to use different types of weapons, as well as bombs or traps.
If you don’t survive the apocalypse, purchase upgrades with medals earned during previous playthroughs – this way your new character will have an advantage from the very beginning.
Gaining access to character professions before the apocalypse will allow you to specialize in different types of jobs. In each subsequent playthrough, new random missions and survivors await you.
A notable feature of the Dead Age game is the non-linear storyline with serious consequences of the decisions made that affect the course of the story.
You can choose the path of the hero and save as many survivors as possible, or let them die and take all the food for themselves. Engage in romantic relationships with other survivors or provoke them into rivalry, which can lead to a catastrophic alignment. Daily events create new situations where you must make decisions that affect the chances of camp members to survive. Survive as long as possible and you will have the opportunity to open one of the six possible endings of the game.
How to Download & Install Dead Age Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Dead Age for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Additional info :
Tested on Manjaro 17.1.10, Linux Mint 18.3.
Installation order :
Unzip the archive to any location and run the run-game.sh script.
To add a game launcher icon to the application menu and desktop, run create-launchers.sh.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or later
- Processor: 2.4ghz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or Radeon HD 4850 (512 MB VRAM)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Dead Age Linux Free Download
File Size: 559.4 MB