Crimsonland Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Crimsonland was release on July 11, 2014.
Genre : Shooter, Top- Down, Roguelike
Developer & Publisher : 10tons Ltd
Multiplayer : Co-
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.3.5
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Crimsonland is a top-down shooter with a number of modifications with bagel elements. Thousands of aliens, giant spiders, mutant lizards, and all are ready to pounce on you! Can you withstand the pressure? In the game you have to open new weapons and bonuses, constantly improving your abilities and arsenal. You will face hundreds of monsters, seas of blood and guts will flow. Grab your weapons and get ready for endless hours of crazy fun.
How to Download & Install Crimsonland Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Crimsonland for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
– Contains soundtrack, avatar and wallpaper.
– The interface language is inherited from the locale of the environment. It can also be changed in Crimsonland/game/prog.xml on the 14th line, for example:
– Tested on Linux Mint 20.3.
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Crimsonland Linux Free Download
File Size: 85.6 MB