Creaks Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Creaks was release on 22 July, 2020.
Genre : Side View Puzzle
Developer and Publisher : Amanita Design
Engine : Unity * (2019.3.7f1, * Unofficial Linux build)
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.0.6
License : Proprietary
Interface : Multilingual
About The Game
Creaks is another game from the creators of Machinarium and Samorost, where you can enjoy hand-drawn graphics, animation, unusual sound effects and music from Hidden Orchestra . Play through the game at your own pace, solve dozens of meticulously crafted mysteries, explore the mansion for hidden paintings, and discover a great mystery.
How to Download & Install Creaks Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Creaks for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 20.1, Manjaro 20.2.1, Kubuntu 20.04.2.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Linux
- Processor: 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video: OpenGL 3.2
- Space: 4.5 GB
Creaks Linux Free Download
File Size: 3.45 GB