Crashlands Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Crashlands was release on March 1, 2016.
Genre : Action, Adventure, Sandbox, RPG
Developer : Butterscotch Shenanigans
Game site : https://www.crashlands.net/
Publisher : GOG
Libraries used : Native
Multiplayer : local
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.4.10 build 25859 (13.12.2018)
License : proprietary
Interface language : English, 中文
Voice language : English, 中文
Tabletka : not required (DRM-Free)
About The Game
Crashlands – ARPG with a gripping storyline and the ability to create items, which takes place in an alien world of hidden magic and high technology.
You are the space carrier Flux Dabes. Your latest shipment has been intercepted by an evil alien named Hyugoduko, and you are stuck on an alien planet. Trying to get the cargo back is dragging you into vile plans to take over the world. It will take all your resourcefulness to extricate yourself. Learn the recipes for survival from the local representatives of the intelligent life, make friends, uncover ancient secrets, defeat dangerous bosses and build yourself a home-far-from-home on the planet Onet.
Features of the game:
- Huge Crafting System – Unlock over 500 items as you explore the world!
- Unlimited Ordered Inventory – Inventory in Crashlands is endless, sorting by itself and offering tools at just the right moment so you can focus on adventure, quest, and construction. No more rummaging in your backpack or heading back to base to free up space!
- RPG Character Development – Increase your strength by creating even cooler items! As you progress, you will be able to travel to new areas, meet unusual characters, unlock storylines and fight interesting enemies.
- Skill- Based Combat – Memorize the attacks of the opponents you meet and use your skill, dexterity and ingenuity to defeat them! You can even improve your combat abilities using dozens of homemade devices. Set enemies on fire, stun them, slow down time and more!
- Intuitive Building System – Building a base in Crashlands is as easy as shelling pears. Beautiful structures will spread out on these lands in a matter of minutes!
- Wild Beast Tamer – Any creature in the world of Crashlands can become a faithful partner in battle. An egg you find will hatch into an adorable (or intimidating) hatchling with proper care. You can also craft special items for your pets!
- A huge world … and the same problems – Four sentient races, three continents, the future of the entire planet at stake, and in the middle of it all – you. All they wanted was to deliver the cargo. Take your time to familiarize yourself with the history of each character you meet along the way, or hurry up to complete the main task. Hundreds of tasks and a vast world are waiting for you, so you will not be bored on the planet Onet!
Add. Info : Unmodified DRM-free edition from GOG.
How to Download & Install Crashlands Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Crashlands for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Installation order :
Give permission to run the installer (crashlands_1_4_10_25859.sh), install the game, play.
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2.5 MB RAM
- Video card: 128 MB video memory
- Hard disk: 500 MB free space
- Mouse, keyboard
- Required packages: libopenal1
Crashlands Linux Free Download
File Size: 71.7 MB
Never thought I’d see this game on linux.