Construct: Escape the System Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Construct: Escape the System was release on 2 December, 2016.
Genre : puzzle, adventure
Developer : Oliver Boyce
Publisher : Immanitas Entertainment
Used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 03/26/17
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
About The Game
First-person sci-fi platformer – you are trapped in a computer system and are trying to escape.
How to Download & Install Construct: Escape the System Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Construct: Escape the System for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Tested on Linux Mint 18.1.
Installation order :
– Unzip the archive to any location and run the start script.
– To add the game icon to the application menu and to the desktop, run the desktop script.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04+, SteamOS+
- Processor: Dual core 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 or equivalent ATI card
- Storage: 800 MB available space
Construct: Escape the System Linux Free Download
File Size: 253.9 MB