Chronicon Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Chronicon was release on 21 August, 2020.
Genre : slasher, role-playing, 3rd person
Developer and publisher : Subworld
Engine : GameMaker
Multiplayer : co-
Architecture : amd64
Version : 1.32.2 updated to 1.40.1
License : proprietary
Interface : multilingual (Russian is missing)
Voice acting : English
About The Game
Chronicon is an adventure role-playing slasher, the events of which take place in a world where all battles have already ended, and those who heroically fell in battle were buried with honors. Despite the reigning peacetime, the memory of the tragic events remained alive, and a mysterious device called the Chronicon can resurrect it. Only a few are able to use the power of this artifact to see the memories of fallen heroes. Your hero is one of those chosen ones, and he will have to make a difficult journey through fear and horror, constantly facing various dangers. You will travel back in time to look back at times long past. During this campaign, you will have to be as careful as possible, because your death here will become quite real. Fight enemy armies using the weapons of the time and participate in conquering missions. A whole series of dynamically changing phenomena will pass before you, where each step can have its own consequences.
– 130 random locations with each new journey in 5 game areas
– 4 classes: Templar, Berserker, Guardian and Sorcerer
– more than 700 items with a lot of different spells and properties
– more than 900 skills, abilities and abilities with the possibility of improving them
– endless development character
– tons of quests
– gamepad support
– up to 4 players co-op on the same computer
– hardcore mode
How to Download & Install Chronicon Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Chronicon for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains the Ancient Beasts add-on .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.4, Kubuntu 20.04.4.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 64bit. Or newer. Non Ubuntu distros not supported.
- Processor: Quad Core 3 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 and Shader Model 3.0 Compatible Dedicated Video Card, 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel (integrated) graphics poorly supported. Dedicated GPU required!
Chronicon Linux Free Download
File Size: 373.8 MB