Celestian Tales: Old North Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Celestian Tales: Old North was release on August 10, 2015.
Genre : JRPG
Developer : Ekuator Games Developer website
Publisher : the GOG
used libraries : Unity3D
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : x86, amd64
version : 1.1.2 build GOG-4 (06/21/2016)
License : Proprietary
Language : English
Language voice acting : No
About The Game
Ordinary people, simple problems and … war. The war is close. The war is ruthless, not distinguishing between good and evil, soldiers and civilians. A war in which there are no right and wrong, no deserving of victory or deserving of defeat. Celestian Tales: Old North tells the story of men and women who have become hostages of the arrogance, ambition and jealousy of their wayward rulers. Celestian Tales: Old North immerses you in the big beautiful world of Japanese RPG, where there is no place for fame, exploits, chosen saviors and destiny. In the center of the story are six characters, whose future is united only by war and circumstances. You will guide them through dangers and battles – from childhood to adulthood. The consequences of their decisions will be reflected in the world around them, and they will not be simple.
The player will have access to 6 playable characters who see the events from their point of view. It is impossible not to notice that the developers’ statement that the heroes are not the chosen ones is also intriguing, the world is not in danger of an apocalypse, but the coming war will force each of them to solve moral dilemmas that will affect their lives tomorrow.
If you like J-RPG games, with turn-based combat and cute art, then this project is worth a try.
How to Download & Install Celestian Tales: Old North Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Celestian Tales: Old North for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- Linux: Ubuntu 14.04 / Mint 17
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.1 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video card: Intel HD 4000
- Sound card: DirectX9.0c compatible
- Hard disk: 1.5 GB free space
- Mouse, keyboard.
Celestian Tales: Old North Linux Free Download
File Size: 657.2 MB