Celeste Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Celeste was release on 25 Jan, 2018.
Genre : Platformer
Developer : Extremely OK Games ( Matt Makes Games )
Game website : celestegame.com Libraries
used : Mono
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86, amd64
Version : 220.127.116.11 ( changelog )
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : no
About The Game
Celeste is a platform game from the creators of TowerFall Ascension, in which you, playing as the girl Madeleine, will have to climb to the top of Mount Celeste and at the same time fight your inner demons. Overcome many deeply thought-out levels, find hiding places and find out the secret of the mountain.
– classic single-player platformer
– simple controls with lots of difficult moments – every fall teaches something
– a journey of difficult challenges and treacherous secrets to the top of a mountain more than 700 screens high
– additional levels for the most courageous
How to Download & Install Celeste Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Celeste for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. Information :
Performance tested on lubuntu 22.04.1 Live CD
Game files provided by Zeka-of-the-Coffin .
This is the unmodified version of the game from itch.io. There is no DRM.
Installation order :
– Unzip the game to any location
– Run ./Celeste and play ( make the file executable if necessary )
Linux System Requirements
- OS: glibc 2.17+, 32/64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 M380
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video card: OpenGL 3.0+ (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Free HDD space: 1200 MB
Celeste Linux Free Download
File Size: 846.8 MB