Caves of Qud Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Caves of Qud was release on 15 July, 2015.
Genre : Roguelike, RPG, Top- Down
Developer and Publisher : Freehold Games
Engine : Unity
Multiplayer : No
Architecture : amd64
Version : 184.108.40.206 ( Patch Notes )
License : Proprietary
Interface : English
Tablet : Not required
About The Game
Caves of Qud is a bagel with a completely open post-apocalyptic world. Everything in the game (creatures, objects, natural obstacles, etc.) can be destroyed, frozen, burned, etc. While playing, you are constantly improving your character, other inhabitants of the world are doing the same, each creature has its own goals and strives for them, everyone is influenced by the same factors as you, and interact with the environment in the same way. Events in the game are both static and generated, there are also story missions. Choose from dozens of different mutations with unique abilities, hundreds of different opponents, puzzles, construction, dungeons, diseases, multi-level locations, the ability to dig through the world and much more.
The development of the game began in 2010, the authors were inspired by such games as Dune , Gamma World , ADOM and the work of Gene Wolfe .
– more than 70 mutations and 24 classes with sets of different features: attach wings, 2 heads, feathers, 4 arms, flaming limbs or clone your character
– more than 60 factions: monkeys, crabs, robots, various fantasy creatures – you can choose several at once
– many generated areas of different types of terrain – each area of the game world consists of about a million plans
– do not like the obstacle that has become in the way – smash it with a pickaxe or eat it thanks to your aggressive gas mutation, or melt it into lava (each obstacle has a melting point ), or, if you have a mutation, for example, allowing you to move into the body of a spider, then you can crawl around the world as a spider and weave a web
– break the tentacles of monsters – each enemy in the game is completely dependent on the same factors as your character, i.e. the opponents are in any factions, they also have levels, skills, equipment and body parts
– play the storyline for Barathrum the Old – a sentient cave bear who leads a sect of wandering masters who want to restore the technological greatness of the world of Qud
– study the legends – in every corner of Qud there are books with legends written by sentient plant historians
– the caves of Qud are very dangerous, and your death is inevitable in them , but don’t worry, you can create a new character and start over
How to Download & Install Caves of Qud Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Caves of Qud for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Extras : Contains soundtrack .
Tested on Linux Mint 20.3, Manjaro 21.2.5, Kubuntu 20.04.4, Fedora 35.
Installation : Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04+
- Processor: 1GHz or faster. SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card: OpenGL 3.2+, Vulkan capable
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Caves of Qud Linux Free Download
File Size: 409.2 MB