Capsized Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Capsized was release on April 29, 2011.
Genre : Action Games, Indie
Developer : Alientrap
Dating Game : http://www.capsizedgame.com/
Publisher : Alientrap
used libraries : the Mono
Multiplayer : Local
Architecture : x86, amd64
version : 1.0.3 build 06132013
License : proprietary
Interface language : English only
About The Game
Capsized is a fast-paced 2D platformer that focuses on intense combat and exploration. You are a brave space traveler whose ship was wrecked on a mysterious alien planet. Your task is to go through a dangerous environment and fight off bloodthirsty creatures, save your comrades and leave this planet alive!
Artist Jesse McGibney and programmer Lee Vermeilen have created an immersive, unearthly world filled with bizarre life forms and strange landscapes, served in a unique hand-drawn style. Combining first-person shooter controls with an innovative physics-based combat system, Capsized focuses on action without sacrificing the tricky challenges of classic platform games.
Fly through unearthly jungles with your jetpack, and use tools like the gravity grapple to skillfully evade and defeat attacking opponents, manipulating everything around you. You will be tested for strength – platforming, solving puzzles and deadly battles, and often all at once!
- Detailed alien landscapes and creatures, lovingly hand-drawn in high resolution.
- A 12-mission campaign featuring huge non-linear spaces, a wide variety of targets and enemies, and exciting comic-style cut scenes.
- 4 additional unlockable arcade modes, including local deaths and co-op, survival, speed, and unarmed fights.
- A deadly, futuristic arsenal of weapons and devices such as the gravitaran, rocket pack, energy shield and quasar matrix.
- Controls inspired by classic first-person shooters with an emphasis on skillful movement, inventive tactics and crazy combat.
How to Download & Install Capsized Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Capsized for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Linux System Requirements
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: Processor Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card: OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 1.0 GB free space
- Other: Requires glibc 2.15+
Capsized Linux Free Download
File Size: 594.1 MB