Broken Sword: Director’s Cut Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Broken Sword: Director’s Cut was release on August 26, 2008.
Genre : Quest, Adventure games
Developer : Revolution Software Ltd
Game site : https://revolution.co.uk/games/the-shadow-of-the-templars/
Publisher : Revolution Software Ltd
Used libraries : Native
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : x86
Version : 1.0.8
License : proprietary
Interface language : English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Voice language : English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
About The Game
Broken Sword: Director’s Cut is a long-awaited remake of one of the most legendary quest games. A game that is one of the ten most interesting adventure games in the world. An excellent storyline, voice acting and hand-drawn animation will not let you get away from this game. In this part, you are waiting for the adventures of the Frenchwoman Nicole Collard with the American George Stobbart, who at the behest of fate turned from a tourist into a detective, and now he is the only one who is able to interfere with the devilish plans of a mysterious organization.
- The Director’s Cut includes an additional chapter of the story, seen from Nico’s perspective and the original version of Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars a.k.a. Broken Sword: Circle of Blood.
- Great hand-drawn graphics, now remade with new animated cinematics and HD resolutions
- A timeless adventure game with a conspiracy atmosphere and a big underlying mystery
How to Download & Install Broken Sword: Director’s Cut Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Broken Sword: Director’s Cut for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Note: Be careful, as in fact these are two games in one and they are installed in different folders.
– gog_broken_sword_director_s_cut_184.108.40.206.sh is an updated version of the game. Completely redesigned graphically and rewritten sound. Also in the game there is an additional chapter which was not in the original version.
– gog_broken_sword_the_shadow_of_the_templars_220.127.116.11.sh – the original version of the game that was released in 1996.
If the game does not start, then install additional packages:
libc6: i386 libasound2: i386 libasound2-data: i386 libasound2-plugins: i386 libstdc ++ 6: i386 libx11-6: i386 libxcb1: i386 libxcursor1: i386 libxrandr2: i386 libglu1: i386
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz is better)
- RAM: 256MB (512 is better)
- Video card: 128Mb
- Keyboard, mouse
Broken Sword: Director’s Cut Linux Free Download
File Size: 1.65 GB
Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut v1.0.8 [x86][Multi][Native][GOG]