Bridge Constructor Medieval Free Linux Game full download the easy way in native format. Bridge Constructor Medieval was release on September 15, 2014.
Genre : puzzle, simulation
Developer : ClockStone
Publisher : Headup Games
Libraries used : Unity3D
Multiplayer : no
Architecture : amd64
Version : 2.1r6
License : proprietary
Interface language : multilingual
Voice language : English
Tablet : not required
About The Game
Bridge Constructor Medieval – bridge construction simulator in a medieval kingdom – a continuation of the Bridge Constructor game. You have to go back several centuries, to the era of knights and castles, build bridges to supply the city and ingenious traps that will collapse under enemy armies and dump them into the abyss. In 40 new episodes, your creations will be bombarded with cannons and catapults, so to protect foot soldiers and horse-drawn vehicles, fortify your bridges and provide them with roofs – new structures that you can use in addition to ordinary and thick wooden beams, stones and ropes. Following the vicissitudes of the game’s plot, you will learn in detail about the properties of materials and learn how to build bridges of any complexity.
– new episodes and game modes
– roofs over bridges to protect against enemy catapults and cannons
– ingenious traps that drop hordes of enemies into the abyss
How to Download & Install Bridge Constructor Medieval Linux Game
- Click the Download link below and you should already have installed a download client on your system.
- Notification will pop and say “that our site wants to open this application”. Click the button to open the client to let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Game Bridge Constructor Medieval for linux is done downloading, Extract (Unzip) “*******.tar.gz” -if you encounter this file- (To do this you must know how extract .tar.gz Files using Linux Command Line here).
- Right click the ./start.sh, select “Properties”, go to the “Permissions” tab, mark the file as executable. Then just treat it more or less like one of those Setup.exe’s on Windows. Double-click it to run it.
- Have fun and play!
- If you like the game please support the developers by buying it…
Add. information :
– To change the game interface language, which is different from the language of the OS environment, you need to add the locale code (in start.sh, in the terminal or in the desktop file of the game), for example LANG=ru .
– Tested on Manjaro 20.0.3.
Installation order :
– Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Linux System Requirements
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 or equivalent (32bit or 64bit with ia32-libs installed)
- Processor: 1,8 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Linux 64bit users need to have ia32-libs package installed (sudo apt get install ia32-libs)
Bridge Constructor Medieval Linux Free Download
File Size: 48.7 MB
Bridge Constructor Medieval (2.1r6) [amd64] [Multi] [GOG] [Unity3D]